Fwd: [Haskell-cafe] frag game-compiling error

selahaddin gerdan selahattin.gerdan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 06:57:03 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: selahaddin gerdan <selahattin.gerdan at gmail.com>
Date: 2009/9/28
Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] frag game-compiling error
To: Lyndon Maydwell <maydwell at gmail.com>

Sorry I'm just learning haskell, so I don't get your suggestion. Could you
explain to me what exactly I have to do?

According to this<http://cvs.haskell.org/Hugs/pages/libraries/OpenGL/Graphics-Rendering-OpenGL-GL-BasicTypes.html#t%3AGLfloat>page
GLfloat is just a type synonym for type Float.
How come the error message differentiates between them?

I think this is an opengl version problem. I came across this error in