HECC License (was: [Haskell-cafe] Haskell Weekly News: Issue 130 - September 12, 2009)

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 22:41:14 EDT 2009

>>- I hope it finds its way into the crypto library.
> Will have to
> look up their API and brush my code up "a bit".

Fair enough, but the Crypto library is past due for a major overhaul.
I just stirred a pot about networking and still need to get around to
seriously addressing that so I won't be stirring the Crypto pot any
time soon.  So what I'm suggesting right now is: don't worry too much
about the Crypto API, worry more about having a good API and hope a
Crypto overhaul happens.

Thomas