[Haskell-cafe] cabal haddock hpc, exposed modules?

Greg Fitzgerald garious at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 13:43:49 EDT 2009

Duncan wrote:
> By default "hpc markup" will generate pages for every module in
> the program. Am I missing something?

Nope, user error.  I started using --include to avoid running coverage over
my test framework files, and was looking for something like haddock's
"internal" flag before thinking to just delete all the --include lines.
"Nothing means something" didn't occur to me.  Thanks!

Duncan wrote:
> $ cabal haddock --help
> [...]
>   --executables          Run haddock for Executables targets
>   --internal             Run haddock for internal modules and include
>                          all symbols
> [...]

Great!  Looks like these docs are new to 2.4.x.

$ haddock --version
Haddock version 2.3.0, (c) Simon Marlow 2006
Ported to use the GHC API by David Waern 2006-2008
$ haddock --help | grep internal
$

Thanks for your help Duncan.

-Greg