[Haskell-cafe] Re: Word128, Word256

Maurí­cio CA mauricio.antunes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 20:04:23 EDT 2009

> Something like 'CComplex CDouble' has been proposed before...

I know, I started most of the discussions :)

The wiki says before asking for a ticket I should try to talk
about it in the mailing list. My attempts never got much
attention, but all replies gave favorable answers. Last week,
though, I posted about it in haskell-prime and got no answers.

I'm not sure what to do. Which would be the best option?

1) Since it's not important for enough people to make a big
discussion, should I leave this for the future, maybe when Haskell
become the language of choice for numerical work? Okay for me, as
I sincerely believe this won't take much :)

2) Since all (few) answers were favorable, should I ask for a
ticket to be created? How?

Thanks,
Maurício