[Haskell-cafe] Happstack + network package issue on the Mac

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Fri Oct 9 15:22:59 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 7:25 AM, Gregory Collins <greg at gregorycollins.net>wrote:

> There's been an open ticket for months; personally I think this is a job
> for the C preprocessor, but nobody's written a patch yet.

Is there an open ticket against the network package? Can someone write a
simple standalone repro for me that doesn't require happstack (i.e. only
depends on network)? I have access to a Mac and Johan and I co-maintain the
network package, so in principle this shouldn't be hard to fix, given enough
details and pointers.