[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell Weekly News

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 04:46:15 EDT 2009

Thank you for including my quote (by "dekudekuplex"), and great work
so far!

Just a couple of minor comments:

1) It might be useful for referencing by subject if you could include
the issue number and date in the subject line (e.g., " Haskell Weekly
News: Issue 131 - September 25, 2009") instead of only "Haskell Weekly
News."

2) Instead of posting separately to the Haskell and Haskell-Cafe
mailing lists, it might be better to cross-post, since that way,
readers using newsreaders can have the cross-posted article
automatically marked "read" in the mailing list where it has not been
read.

Other than that, hope that you get over your sinus infection, and keep
up the good work!

Benjamin L. Russell