[Haskell-cafe] Dutch HUG: meeting next week (October 12th) in Utrecht

Tom Lokhorst tom at lokhorst.eu
Wed Oct 7 10:29:12 EDT 2009

I'd like to invite functional programmers in The Netherlands to the
Dutch Haskell User Group [1, 2] meeting next Monday at 19:00.

Each meeting I see new faces, so that's why I continue to send these
invitations to several mailing lists; it's working!

At this meeting we'll have two talks. Andres Löh will talk about
lhs2TeX, a tool for typesetting Haskell code using LaTeX. Yaakov Nemoy
will talk about the status of Haskell packaging in Fedora and how to
do it yourself.

Like last month, the meeting will be in the Booth Hall [3] of the
Utrecht University Library. There's free car parking [4] at the
library, and it's easily accessible by bike and bus [5].

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend, but I hope you will!

- Tom Lokhorst

[1]: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Dutch_HUG
[2]: http://groups.google.com/group/dutch-hug
[3]: http://www.uu.nl/EN/library/contact/university_library/zaalverhuur/Pages/default.aspx#booth