[Haskell-cafe] Market Place for Haskell development teams?

Jörg Roman Rudnick joerg.rudnick at t-online.de
Mon Oct 5 23:44:45 EDT 2009

Hi John,

IMHO, with medium sized projects which are not application software to
be installed on a greater number of unknown systems, the problem
described by you is less aggravating:

Hackage offers a fairly good track of version history and I for myself
have adapted versions a good deal of times and found it - easy, to be
honest.

Speaking about small and especially medium sized projects, I think agile
development fits well this scope. Please do not forget this.

             Nick