[Haskell-cafe] Graph drawing library for Haskell

Victor Mateus Oliveira rhapsodyv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:06:10 EST 2009

I'm looking for something more integrated with a gui library. The
jgraph integrates with swing, so you can move, create, delete, have
popup menus, select nodes, and so on.

I haven't found yet.. If there isn't, I thinking in create one lib
with wxHaskell using wxDC... But by now, I really prefer to use one
existing library.

GNU/Linux user #446397 - http://counter.li.org