[Haskell-cafe] Graph drawing library for Haskell

Ross Mellgren rmm-haskell at z.odi.ac
Fri Nov 20 10:31:54 EST 2009

I've written a simple incomplete binding to graphviz-as-a-library to
do in-process graphviz layouts, though I would say it's hardly
complete so I haven't released it. If it's useful to someone and they
want to put in some additional elbow grease to make the particular
features they want work, I can throw it up somewhere.

-Ross