[Haskell-cafe] Re: Howto start a bigger project

Gregory Crosswhite gcross at phys.washington.edu
Mon Nov 16 18:50:03 EST 2009

If all you are looking for is a place to chat about and garner
feedback on your ideas for a new Haskell library, then why don't you
just tell *us* what's on your mind?  :-)

I mean, we've just spent 37 posts talking about monoids in the last 48
hours, so we aren't exactly an unopinionated and reticent crowd.  :-)

- Greg