[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: control-monad-failure and safe-failure

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 16 15:48:36 EST 2009

Excerpts from Michael Snoyman's message of Mon Nov 16 14:39:14 -0500 2009:
> control-monad-failure provides a basic notion of failure which does not
> commit to any concrete representation.
> It is just a version of the MonadError class without the annoying bits.

Excellent!  I've used MonadError in the past and it has been a little...
warty; looking forward to using control-monad-failure for future projects.

Cheers,
Edward