[Haskell-cafe] Howto start a bigger project

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Mon Nov 16 15:15:44 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'm stuck with a problem where I need serious help from other haskellers,
in particular those that participate here on this list. It's a rather big
project and I will need to set it up in an organized way, something with a
blog, web page or other means.

I tried to solve it by myself while asking the occasional question here
but that turned out to be ineefective. The problem as such is certainly of
interest for just about any programmer who is using Haskell for real world
programming too.

In short, to get started I'd appreciate some tips how to set this up.

Günther