[Haskell-cafe] Re: socket error

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:39:06 EST 2009

Now my program does not produce the error. A thread that was involved in the
process failed with the effect of blocking the main thread that processed
the socket input and produced the output. That ended up in this strange
error after waiting half a second (more or less). instead of being catched
by the error handler. as I expected.