[Haskell-cafe] Re: virus/trojan in bamse package?

Daniel van den Eijkel dvde at gmx.net
Sun Nov 8 15:44:35 EST 2009

Thank you for that answer. All I could find out is that the file that
causes the alarm is named "folder.exe" (size: 82kb). I don't know for
sure what that is, but since I don't need the package I simply deleted
it. Probably it was just a coincidence that I had some trojan problems
just after zipping and unzipping that hackage torrent...
Regards,
Daniel