[Haskell-cafe] What's the deal with Clean?

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:54:00 EST 2009

A comparison of the evolution in speed of Haskell from version to version
rather than with other languages could have been very informative about the
progress in haskell speed. I think that the progression has been
astonishing.

I though that while seeing this language shootout in windows

http://dada.perl.it/shootout/

where ghc performance is rather mean. Until I realized that the version used
was GHC  5.04.2 <http://www.haskell.org/>