[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell programmers in São Carlos - SP - Brazil?

Maurício briqueabraque at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 13:30:15 EDT 2009

> I would as well, but what would we gain with it?  Wouldn't it rot
> because every message one of us wanted to post was general enough
> to just post on haskell-cafe?  Would it be able to attract
> Portuguese-speaking people that aren't fluent English speakers?
>
> I'm not being pessimistic, just a thought. :)

Of course, this was in my mind too. But I think we could have
more general discussion groups in Portuguese, now that there's
a standard ortography :)

I think it's worth a shot. At least there are many students
who do not speak good english, and even for those who use
english all time most of us will always be able to
write deeper thoughts in Portuguese than in English.

I'll check with the guys at: