[Haskell-cafe] Haskell programmers in São Carlos - SP - Brazil?

Felipe Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:17:23 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:42:12PM -0300, Andrei Formiga wrote:
> I don't think there's one, but I would subscribe to it.

I would as well, but what would we gain with it?  Wouldn't it rot
because every message one of us wanted to post was general enough
to just post on haskell-cafe?  Would it be able to attract
Portuguese-speaking people that aren't fluent English speakers?

I'm not being pessimistic, just a thought. :)

Felipe.