[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Arrows Applications

Hannousse abdel-hakim.hannousse at emn.fr
Wed May 6 10:33:24 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm interested to the concept of arrows in Haskell, however, I couldn't find
a real application or example using this new technology in a real world
application. All what I found are just academic examples and other people
developing new specific libraries using arrows.Could someone, please, give
me a reference to one of the real applications that uses arrows.

Thank you for all

Hannousse.