[Haskell-cafe] Reply to

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed May 6 05:05:05 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Ashok Gautham
<scriptdevil.haskell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I feel that the haskell mailing lists must have the reply-to field set, so that
> a person can reply to the list by just clicking reply.
>
> I am unsure if I am the only one facing this problem.

This is a contentious issue:

http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/reply-to-useful.html

I personally think mailing-lists shouldn't put themselves in the
Reply-To, and that easy replying to the list is something that should
be handled in the mail client (I base my choice of mail client on
this).

What client are you using?

/M