[Haskell-cafe] When is it OK to create a new mailing list?

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:01:01 EDT 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Daniel Carrera
<daniel.carrera at theingots.org> wrote:
> Would this not fit well in the wxHaskell mailing list? That list is not very
> high traffic and there is an obvious overlap in the target audience.
>
> Daniel.

This was my thought as well. Adding another list is considerable
overhead, and keeping it on the wxHaskell list has the benefits of
no-administration and possibly drawing in interested wxHaskellers (and
I imagine many issues will turn out to be wxHaskell issues, so keeping
them in the loop from the start is a good idea anyway).

--
gwern