[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: vacuum-cairo: a cairo frontend to vacuumfor live Haskell data visualization

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:15:36 EDT 2009

Maybe GHCi has a bug when it comes to DLL lookup.
I had an application that worked fine when compiled with GHC, but failed
with GHCi (libglew.dll not found)

I used procmon<http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx>
monitor which files the GHC* processes searched, and it seemed that the
compiled version looked for libglew32.dll, while GHCi was looking for
libglew.dll

Since this only happened with our own wrapper project, I thought we made a
mistake, but maybe you could also use procmon to figure out what GHCi is
doing, it might be a bug.