[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: vacuum-cairo: a cairo frontend to vacuumfor live Haskell data visualization

Sittampalam, Ganesh ganesh.sittampalam at credit-suisse.com
Tue Mar 31 05:11:03 EDT 2009

I have this problem too, but I don't understand it because
librsvg-2-2.dll is in the same directory as the rest of the gtk2hs DLLs
- c:/gtk2hs/0.10.0/bin on my system. Yesterday I was also having trouble
with not being able to find the glib DLL but that problem has
mysteriously vanished today leaving me with just the rsvg one.

The problem happens with 'ghci -package svgcairo' so it's nothing
specific to vacuum-cairo (unsurprisingly). This might be best asked
about on the gtk2hs mailing list
(https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gtk2hs-users).

http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/vacuum-cair