[Haskell-cafe] [SoC] XML Schema Implementation

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:51:19 EDT 2009

(+ 1)

A year or so ago I wanted to create a Collada importer. Collada comes with
an XML Schema, so I wanted to automatically make a parser for that. But no
tool existed :(
Note that an existing tool from Microsoft failed on the Collada
schema<http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=289668>
 (something
with circular references, see link), so Collada might be a good test case
:-)