[Haskell-cafe] Re: about Haskell code written to be "too smart"

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:06:52 EDT 2009

After reading the chapter about parsers in Bird's book, I tried to implement
a simple parser myself, and this was a great experience, a real eye opener
on how declarative and composable Haskell can be. Haskell is... well magic
:-) It gave me same kind of joy I had when I made my first moving sprite on
the Commodore 64 in 1985.