[Haskell-cafe] about Haskell code written to be "too smart"

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Tue Mar 24 18:40:38 EDT 2009

We live in the age of participation -- of co-education.  Don't worry about
text-books.  Contribute to some wiki pages & blogs today that share these
smart techniques with others.

<twocents>Learning/progress is mainly results when people respond to their
own incomprehension by moving into new & challenging ideas, not by banishing
them.  Puzzlement can be met by resistance or by embracing &