[Haskell-cafe] ghci + hopengl

Rafael Cunha de Almeida almeidaraf at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:27:29 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm writing a program for plotting vectorial functions and maybe
something else in the future. My goal is to be able to have the
following usage:

	Prelude> :l Galo.hs
	Prelude Galo> show3Dvec (\t -> (t, t, 0)) [0.0,0.01 .. 1.0]
	* shows graph *
	Prelude Galo> show3Dvec (\t -> (t, t**2, 0)) [0.0,0.01 .. 1.0]
	* shows new graph *

I already done something, the main module can be found here:

	http://github.com/aflag/galo/blob/0a54a53db0f66384cfc0775f12582931d0fb4205/Galo.hs

The whole project is found here:

	http://github.com/aflag/galo/tree/master

I think mainLoop is somehow responsible to exit the whole thing. I
tried to even call that function through forkIO. But didn't work quite
well: my terminal started behaving really weird after I closed the
window.

Could you explain me what is going on and what should I look into for
understanding how to solve the issue?

[]'s
Rafael