[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell-Wiki Account registration

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Sat Mar 14 12:55:47 EDT 2009

On 14 Mar 2009, at 10:20, Ashley Yakeley wrote:
> We will have a more up-to-date distribution when a new machine takes
> over from the existing machine at Yale.
>
> I don't know when anyone will have a new machine.

The contract with Yale for running the haskell.org machine is due for
its yearly renewal in the early summer (around July I think).  Various
people have already mooted the possibility of re-locating all of the
services provided on that machine, by purchasing hosting elsewhere.
So we should be aiming to plan which version of which software to
install on the new machine, and an orderly transfer of content in that
sort of timeframe.

Regards,
     Malcolm