[Haskell-cafe] Logo Preferences

Sebastian Sylvan sebastian.sylvan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 18:38:01 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Bulat Ziganshin
<bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Sebastian,
>
> Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 1:08:38 AM, you wrote:
> >  It just seems like duplicated work to me. They're still few enough
> > that I can scan through them and multi-select the ones I like and
> > then click "move to top" in a pretty short amount of time (and then
> refine the ranking if I care).
>
> and if none of them will be among 10 most popular - it is no
> difference for you which one will be finally selected?

Clearly not, because if I did have a preference among them I would've ranked
them - if I didn't then I must not care either way.
I suspect 99% will have a few favourites, and then they will have a few that
they object to, and for the rest they just don't care which ones win.
Expressing that with the proposed system is easy.

--
Sebastian Sylvan
+44(0)7857-300802