[Haskell-cafe] FRP + physics / status of hpysics

Csaba Hruska csaba.hruska at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 07:27:48 EDT 2009

This should be a bit offtopic, but now I'd like to announce that I'm working
on a 3D rendering rengine in Haskell.
I take ogre3d (www.ogre3d.org) as a base. My code can import import a subset
of ogre model files (currently xml version) and material scripts
You can easily import an existing 3d content or create new one because there
are ogre exporter plugins for every major modeler programs.
Currently I have some working code. I hope I'll be ready to release it in a
month. It should act as graphical backend for FRP libraries.
I use yampa in the example program but it's just an option, only example
program depends on it.

Csaba Hruska