[Haskell-cafe] Status of Haskell under OsX

Manuel M T Chakravarty chak at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Mar 2 18:39:35 EST 2009

BTW, there is a nice native version of GTK for Mac OS X as a proper
framework:

   http://www.gtk-osx.org/

Unfortunately, it seems rather difficult to build gtk2hs with the GTK+
framework as the framework doesn't support pkg-config and gtk2hs knows
nothing about Mac frameworks.  However, GHC has support for
frameworks; so, it should be possible to get this to work.

Manuel

Arne Dehli Halvorsen: