[Haskell-cafe] Re: a newbies confusion with repositories - darcs or git

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:19:03 EST 2009

Hi,
Just another point of information, when you make your decision:  I
work at a company where we frequently use Haskell and we use git for
almost all of our projects (other VCSs that we use are mercurial and
svn).  Also, I use git for all of my open source projects and I find
that it works very well.  Darcs is a fine VCS (although I've had
problems with it in the past) but you should not feel that you have to
choose it so that you are considered a "real Haskeller" :-)  Good
luck, and welcome to the community!
-Iavor