[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell on the iPhone

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 01:11:46 EDT 2009

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:30:50 -0400, Ryan Trinkle <ryant5000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>[...]
>
>I would like to take this opportunity to propose the creation of a
>haskell-iphone mailing list, so that all Haskellers working with the iPhone
>- whether for profit or for pleasure - can come together to make Haskell a
>force to be reckoned with in the burgeoning iPhone App marketplace.

This sounds like a great idea.  Please count my vote in favor of this
new mailing list.

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^