[Haskell-cafe] Suggestion for Network.Socket in regards to PortNumber

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:46:21 EDT 2009

All,
I've started to add to the network trac [1] - its just framework for
now.  Please do add proposals, organized comments, and feel free to
alter the framework.  I'm not sure how formal we'd like to make this
so I haven't even tried to make guidelines for proposals.  I'll add
proposals and perhaps try my hand at guidelines throughout this week.

Thomas

[1] http://trac.haskell.org/network/wiki/WikiStart

Possible proposal guidelines:
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/haskell-prime/wiki/CreateProposal