[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: clock 0.1 released

Maurí­cio briqueabraque at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 11:47:48 EDT 2009

> clock <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/clock> (...)

I like the way you use Unicode on operators.

> It was implemented in response to a haskell-cafe discussion:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/haskell-cafe@haskell.org/msg51244.html

Since I started that, I have to say thanks!

> Any suggestions for improvement, bug-fixes, joint-development offers are
> most welcome *^o^*!!

Joint-development? Here is a sugestion, although it's really
not glamourous :) I'm working on this 'bindings-common' (and
other 'bindings-*') packages. It already provides the foreign
code you used for 'clock', so you could link to it and help
me expand its coverage. But it's really not something one would
like to do for fun, although I believe it's going to be usefull.

Best,
Maurício