[Haskell-cafe] Dutch HUG meeting tonight in Amsterdam

Chris Eidhof chris at eidhof.nl
Tue Jun 9 04:30:32 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Tonight there will be another meeting of the Dutch Haskell Users'
Group! This time we'll meet in Amsterdam, in the library. On the wiki
[1] you can find the details of how to reach it. We'll be at the top
floor and shouldn't be hard to recognize. The meeting is set to begin
at 19:30.

Everybody's welcome, from beginners to advanced haskellers. Even if
you never programmed in Haskell before it'll probably be a lot of fun.
See you tonight! There are a lot of international people joining, so
no knowledge of Dutch is necessary.

If you're joining, also be sure to subscribe to our mailinglist [2].

See you tonight!

-chris

[1]: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Dutch_HUG
[2]: http://groups.google.com/group/dutch-hug