[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Semantic Web

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Thu Jul 23 01:43:58 EDT 2009

I'd like to thank Vasili for resurrecting this project, which I thought had
all-but-died for lack of nurture (the day job, etc.).  It's really nice to know
that, when (I hope!) the day comes that I want to pick up my Haskell work again,
it won't have completely been left behind by the many exciting developments in
the Haskell platform.

When I have just a little time, I'd like to help move the code into a suitable
open repository.

Many thanks!

#g