[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Semantic Web

Vasili I. Galchin vigalchin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 00:11:50 EDT 2009

I. Swish-0.2.1(Semantic Web Inference uSing Haskell) is a semantic web
toolkit designed and implemented by Graham Klyne - GK at ninebynine.org:

   1) http://www.ninebynine.org/RDFNotes/Swish/Intro.html

   2) http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/swish-0.2.1.html

   I am personally very excited about Graham's work and the role of Haskell
in his toolkit!

II.) My role

     I "cabalized" Swish-0.2.1, brought namespace issues up to 6.8.2
standards and fixed many compiler warnings. There are still numerous
warnings mostly related to lack of function type signatures.  Swish-0.2.1
however does build and the tests that Graham wrote do run ok. Currently
Swish-0.2.1 is currently hosted on Hackage but will most likely move to
another site in the future. The downloader will find that there are TBDs in
the swish.cabal file and other places. Please be patient.

Kind regards, Vasili