[Haskell-cafe] ANN: AC-Vector, AC-Colour and AC-EasyRaster-GTK

Richard O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Sat Jul 18 00:31:50 EDT 2009

On Jul 18, 2009, at 2:35 AM, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> So I should upload a package with German identifiers to Hackage?

Sure, why not?  The fact that I can't read it is my loss,
not your fault, and there will be plenty of other German-
reading Haskellers to benefit from it.  I've happily worked
with programs in French (not large ones (:-)).

Mind you, I was specifically speaking of alternative *dialects*
(English, Scots, American, Strine), not alternative *languages*.

The library at this University contains books in a wide range
of languages and is all the better for it; it would be as
churlish as it would be foolish to say "English books only!"