[Haskell-cafe] haskell.org: what can be improved causing what efforts?

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Fri Jul 10 16:31:52 EDT 2009

One issue no one has raised yet is how to integrate this with MediaWiki.

First we'd need to upgrade our mediawiki instance (which means moving to
a new server), and then we'd need a template for the front page with
these design features.

Someone want to step up to lead such an effort?

-- Don

marco-oweber: