[Haskell-cafe] Leaner Haskell.org frontpage

Tom Lokhorst tom at lokhorst.eu
Fri Jul 10 03:38:30 EDT 2009

> We could even have a "featured package" section...
I like that idea!
If there's a blog or something (the contents of which are
automatically pulled into the wiki/site), then there could be a guest
writer each month to write a short post about their favorite (or their
own ;-) package on hackage.

This would certainly make the site seem more alive (as does that
automatic hackage feed, but this would be written by a human).

- Tom Lokhorst