[Haskell-cafe] ANN: HDBC v2.0 now available

Krzysztof Skrzętnicki gtener at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 19:51:54 EST 2009

The following change in .cabal file may solve the problems:---
flag base4
  default: True

library
  if flag(splitBase)
    if flag(base4)
      Build-Depends: base>=4, old-time, time, bytestring, containers,
old-locale
    else
      Build-Depends: base>=3, old-time, time, bytestring, containers,
old-locale
  else
    Build-Depends: base<3
  Build-Depends: mtl, convertible >= 1.0.1, utf8-string
---

It works for me and I *think* will also work for other setups, most notably
GHC 6.8.*.

All best

Christopher Skrzętnicki