[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Web Framework

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sun Jan 25 10:17:36 EST 2009

I'm interested on starting a project with others to create a powerful
Haskell web framework in the same league as Rails or Django. I've enumerated
(perhaps ad nauseum) my ideas for it in this blog post:
http://blog.snoyman.com/2009/01/25/haskell-web-framework/. If people are
interested in this, please respond to me either directly or on this mailing
list.

Just as a quick summary of the post, I would say the most salient points are
that the framework should work in a shared hosting environment and should
automatically abstract away most of the issues of writing an Ajax web
application. It should also leverage the strengths of Haskell, eg type
safety and speed.

I welcome all comments and critiques as well.

Michael