[Haskell-cafe] ANN: filestore 0.1

Derek Elkins derek.a.elkins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 04:47:29 EST 2009

On Sun, 2009-01-25 at 09:32 +0000, Magnus Therning wrote:
> Bulat Ziganshin wrote:
> > Hello Gwern,
> >
> > Sunday, January 25, 2009, 2:56:07 AM, you wrote:
> >
> > my usual complaint: it will be great to see all announces duplicated
> > in main haskell list
>
> I always only announce things on haskell-cafe.  What list is the “main
> haskell list”?

This is the description of the Haskell mailing list:
"haskell at haskell.org (read & search via gmane)
        Announcements, discussion openers, technical questions.
        haskell at haskell.org is intended to be a low-bandwidth list, to
        which it is safe to subscribe without risking being buried in
        email. If a thread becomes longer than a handful of messages,
        please transfer to haskell-cafe at haskell.org."

All announcements should go to haskell at haskell.org if nowhere else.  In
practice, it is probably best to post to both haskell and haskell-cafe
and this is what most people do.