Names in Haskell (Was: [Haskell-cafe] Comments from OCaml Hacker Brian Hurt)

roconnor at roconnor at
Thu Jan 15 17:16:04 EST 2009

What I don't understand is why Monoid and Monad are objectionable, while
Hash, Vector, Boolean, and Integer are (presumably) not objectionable.
They all appear equally technical to me.

Russell O'Connor                                      <>