[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: gitit 0.2 release - wiki using HAppS, git, pandoc

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Thu Jan 15 16:02:50 EST 2009

Hey, since doing a recent upgrade of gitit, I'm getting:

    $ gitit
    Warning:  jsMath not found.
    If you want support for math, copy the jsMath directory into static/js/
    jsMath can be obtained from http://www.math.union.edu/~dpvc/jsMath/
    gitit: Version tag too large: (VersionId {unVersion = 0},VersionId
    {unVersion = 128}) (Gitit.State.Password)

How do I work around this, and get back my content? :)

-- Don

jgm: