[Haskell-cafe] Looking for Haskellers on Windows

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sat Jan 10 14:15:25 EST 2009

redcom:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for Haskell programmer that use Windows as their OS-Plattform.
> I developing an application in Haskell on Windows and run into problems
> that seem to have a lower priority with the greater Haskell community as
> most of them are using Linux where the problems do not occur or are
> already solved.
>
> So it'd be nice to get in touch with other Haskellers that face the same
> problems.

Galois ships apps on Windows. We've developed windows installers and
howtos for Haskell on Windows in the past,

    http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/bamse

and this week, how to use a GMP DLL on Windows,

    http://haskell.forkio.com/gmpwindows

There is a lack of a coherent 'Windows platform' as we have on the unix
distros though, unfortunately.

-- Don