[Haskell-cafe] Looking for Haskellers on Windows

Günther Schmidt redcom at fedoms.com
Sat Jan 10 09:31:13 EST 2009

Hi Bulat,

I do :), but I was amazed that there was no response to a post with, what
I thought, would be a rather common problem for an application developer.
That post was about writing to an MS-Access database via HDBC-ODBC, which
fails. When I then asked the HDBC maintainer himself it turned out that he
doesn't use Windows either and thus can't help.

Thus my cry for help explicitly to Haskellers on Windows.

Günther