[Haskell-cafe] Re: Looking for Haskellers on Windows

Günther Schmidt redcom at fedoms.com
Sat Jan 10 13:14:28 EST 2009

Hi John,

thx for responding  :)

I'm trying to analyze the HDBC code so that, maybe, I'm able to find the
spot that's causing me trouble.

Do you happen to have some documentation on how you desigend this?

Also while digging through the code I learned some stuff that I found
quite interessting. As an example I found the function "executeMany" to be
part of a data declaration, now that's certainly something I as a newbie
have never seen before, is there a special name for this technique?

Günther