[Haskell-cafe] Looking for Haskellers on Windows

Günther Schmidt redcom at fedoms.com
Sat Jan 10 10:15:30 EST 2009

Hi Kyra,

thanks for your reply.

The problem I was facing is using an MS-Access backend with HDBC-ODBC. I
try to export data to MS-Access and I can't get it to work. Otherwise HDBC
works fine in other parts of my app but with MS-Access it blows up.

I did of course post this on the haskell-cafe list first, but no response
and the HDBC package maintainer himself was unable to help too since he's
not using Windows.

Günther